- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Answer telephone and respond to caller inquiries in a pleasant manner.
- Answer client / bookers questions about food services (e.g., hours of operation, rates, packages etc.)
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Responsible for coordinating internally with the sales & marketing team.
- Generating reports, preparing proposals, collections details, coordinating with clients & suppliers.
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, banquet event order
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g. brochures, promotional materials, sales demo kit, welcome kit, souvenir etc.).
- To print FP’s and pla-cards and sent with every order
- Call client for feedback / tips and update on HC- training
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Coordinating Finance for Advance, Payment receipt and Excess Billing.
- Daily reports as per Management requirement.
- Other duties as assigned by Director or sales or the management.
Login to View Related Jobs