- Attend briefings prior to the restaurant opening, well-groomed and equipped with the basic aids of operations
such as bottle openers, pens, pads, and matches.
- Learn the du jour items, not-available items, menu preparations, and their presentation.
- Complete mise en scène and mise-en-place before the restaurant opens.
- Check all the equipment and furniture at the station for their serviceability and maintenance requirements.
- Clean and polish allotted silverware, cutlery, glassware, and chinaware.
- Stock the sideboard with proprietary sauces, jams, salt and pepper shakers, butter dishes, linen, and other service ware.
- Lay table covers as per standards set.
- Fold napkins as per prescribed attractive styles.
- Requisition fresh linen and flowers from housekeeping.
- Air the restaurant and ensure that the station is clean.
- Receive, greet, and seat guests.
- Present wine-lists and menu cards and take orders.
- Serve food and beverage by the standards of the restaurant.
- Upsell food and beverages.
- Present the bills and receive payment correctly.
- Supervises:- Assistant Waiters, Busboys and Trainees
Login to View Related Jobs