- Checks banquet rooms, service, and kitchen areas for cleanliness, proper setup, and make sure sufficient supplies and equipment are available for the function.
- Oversee all aspects of assigned banquet function activities, ensuring that food counters are properly set and ready for execution at the appointed time.
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to guest requests.
- Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Plan the event course and orchestrates its completion in a timely, quiet and courteous manner.
- Observe guests to fulfill any additional requests, to perceive when next course should begin, or when meal is completed.
- Adhering to all banquet standard process and also hotel standard policies and procedures.
- Discuss any last minute changes with the banquet team.
- Ensure all guest requirements are set and ready 30 minutes before event start time.
- Coordinates function details with banquet, conference planning, and kitchen staff.
- Communicates frequently with function hosts in order to ensure that their needs are being met.
- Ensure high grooming and hygiene standards are met by all banquet staff.
- Monitors the profitabilityof functions to ensure quality and portion control while minimising waste and broken or lost supplies.
- Assists the Banquet Manager to establish maintenance, repair, and cleaning schedulesfor all banquet equipment and facilities.
- Guide, direct, and motivate banquet staff, Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standardsand monitoring performance.
- Ability to take and pass all training provided and required by the banquet department to complete daily operational duties.
Login to View Related Jobs